Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sorry It's Late

Hey, folks. It has been a busy week, and I have fallen down on getting the reports out for Already Loved. We did have a man to call last night after everyone had gone home. I took the call and went through the script. He was churched, so I asked if he had any prayer requests. He said, "Sure, I do. I would like for you to pray that God would send me a godly wife." I'm beginning to see a theme here. We have gotten almost as many requests for spouses/boyfriends/girlfriends as we have for benevolence needs. Well, let me just give you the totals for Already Loved last night:
  • 132 Completed Calls (1,877 total)
  • 97 households attend church (1,275 total)
  • 35 households do not attend church (602 total)
  • 2 households said "Yes" to our invitation (71 total representing 185 people)
  • 13 households said, "Interested, send me more information (164 total)
  • 43 prayer requests were taken and prayed for immediately (830 total)

Our prayer warriors have done a great job. We are getting cards and calls almost everyday thanking us for praying and even giving us additional requests. What a thrill to be used by God this way. I am lookin forward to what God is going to do with all of this.

No comments: