Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday's Team Shook the House

What a dramatic evening. Just as I was about to start my sermon, Sonya bursts into the room to tell us there was a tornado watch. Then just as I was reading my Scripture, Sonya and Amy came in to tell me what I had just heard -- the tornado sirens were going off. So we quickly closed the service and headed to the basement. Our Already Loved callers and intercessors joined us until the all clear was sounded at 7 p.m. I think it is ironic that just when the service was supposed to end, the weather cleared. Hmmmmmm. Well, even with our calling time shortened by 2.5 person-hours, we had a great night by any standard.
  • 79 completed calls (460 total)
  • 59 households attend church (278 total)
  • 20 households do not attend church (182 total)
  • 11 households said "Yes" to our invitation (29 total representing 97 people)
  • 10 households said "Interested, send me more information" (61 total)
  • 30 prayer requests were taken and prayed for immediately (246 total)

What a week. And on top of it all, 3 people were in our service Sunday morning that we had called this week. God is blessing.

No comments: